• Enrollment Forms




    New Resident Forms

    New residents should contact the Northern Highlands Guidance Department for directions on enrolling into the district. 

    The guidance department can be reached at (201) 327-8700 x509. 

    *Note that if you are moving into Saddle River or Ho-Ho-Kus, residents should contact those k-8 districts prior to Northern Highlands. 


    Registration Packets for New Students


    Tuition Student Forms


    Application for Tuition Students