Articles and Publications
1. Talk openly about mental health.
Why We Should Talk About Mental Health
A Regular Checkup Is Good for the Mind as Well as the Body
What's So Funny About Mental Illness?
2. Educate yourself and others about mental health.
9 Ways to Fight Mental Health Stigma
How to Talk to Kids and Teens About Mental Illness
3. Be aware of your language.
It’s Time To Stop Using These Phrases When It Comes To Mental Illness
Moving Beyond Labels
4. Show empathy and compassion for those living with a mental health condition.
Seeing the “Us” in “Them” – Developing Empathy for People with Mental Illness
Mental Health For All By Involving All
5. See the person, not the illness.
The World Needs All Kinds of Minds