Success 101 (Bergen Community College)
Northern Highlands Regional High School
Career & Academic Pathways - Success 101 (Bergen Community College)
Success 101 is a one-semester, fall dual enrollment course through Bergen Community College, which is designed to help students achieve success in college and beyond. The course will focus on the strategies, habits, and values necessary for students to take charge of their own academic and personal growth. Emphasis will be placed on self-assessment, goal-setting, written and oral communication skills, critical thinking, self-management, and study strategies. Students can earn up to 3 college credits. The cost is $75.00 per credit ($225.00).
Course Materials Needed:
- Composition notebook for journal entries (these will be collected periodically).
- Three-ring binder for notes and handouts.
- Looseleaf paper for notes.
- Highlighter and writing utensils (pen and pencil).
- Daily planner or calendar (digital planners are acceptable).