The Syllabus for the Forensics Classes will be distributed in September via Canvas
1. A Pencil and Eraser (Pen is also acceptable with "White Out")
2. A Binder/Notebook, and Loose-Leaf (3-ring Preferred). Use of Surface is acceptable but students should use what works best for their learning style.
4. Colored Pens/Pencils and/or Highlighters
5. Composition Notebook for Lab Assignments
6. A small cheap picture frame with GLASS insert/cover (at least 4" x 6" in size - the larger the better, but no bigger than 8"x10") - Regular old glass is ok as well! THESE WILL BE GETTING BROKEN, so DO NOT get fancy frames!